Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update on The Man Situation

Okay, I'm trying not to read too much into this. I still have no idea whether this guy is interested in me or not. We email each other regularly, and now talk on the phone usually several times a week. I really enjoy talking with him. The conversation seems to flow pretty easily. We have really gotten away from talking about the horrible event over the summer, so that's good. Of course, it still comes up once in awhile, but for the most part we are able to find plenty of other things to talk about.

DC is halfway between us so we are meeting there next month. He kept saying that I was welcome to come visit him in NC and I kept saying he was welcome to visit me in PA. He said he would show me around Rome if I wanted to visit with him, and I invited him to meet us in Hawaii for Thanksgiving (I have a conference there). But everything seemed too far away distance wise, or too expensive right now. So, I suggested we meet halfway. We both have friends in DC that we will stay with. I'll have the kids with me. He may have his daughter with him, as well. The weekend of Oct. 22nd was the soonest time I could stay at my friend's house, so that is when we will meet there. I wish it was sooner so I could figure this thing out! The not-knowing is really killing me!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I'm excited to hear more.
    I hope it all goes great and that butterflies in the stomach fly when you spend more time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, cmay! I get butterflies just thinking about him! I was beginning to think those feelings were gone forever. Let's hope they are still there when we see each other again. It seems so far away! I'll keep you updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting news! (Sorry, I am way behind in blog reading/commenting). At least you have lots of time to prepare for that first meeing. :-) I hope the two of you hit it off!

    ReplyDelete