Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funny Names

I have a couple students, this semester, that have unusual names...
NoWay Jose (first name is not spelled that way, but pronounced No Way)
Spencer Spencer (His first name is actually spelled a little different from his last name)

I grew up with a girl named Gay Person...of course, she was given her name before the word gay had its current meaning...I'm pretty sure she changed it so she would go by her middle name.

Okay, your turn...what interesting names have you heard?

2 comments:

  1. Can't think of a one. But when I was growing up, my mom's closest friends were coworkers named Laurel (female) and Hardy (male).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That's GREAT! So, your mom could always say she was going to work with Laurel and Hardy!

    ReplyDelete