Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catching Up

Well, my semester has been over for awhile now and I have been playing catch-up around the house. I took 13 more bags of clothes to Goodwill the other day and still really trying to get the house in order. It's actually turning out to be a good thing that we are not doing a lot of traveling this summer because it's so rare that I get to spend time getting things organized.

E has signed up for swim team, so he's swimming four nights a week. I'm seeing quick improvement in his skills since he is getting a lot of feedback. He loves it, too...Thank goodness. e and I spend time doing various things while I try to watch him swim - off and on. e LOVES basketball. So, while E is swimming, e and I go into the gym with her Dora ball and she shoots some hoops. It's actually pretty funny to watch her since there are all these big college guys playing around us. Then we go color her Tinkerbell coloring book. Hopefully, these activities will continue to keep her busy...Swim team goes for several weeks!

e playing basketball...with the big boys in the background!

The latest on the weight loss...I'm feeling SO much better these days. Fifty pounds down and still averaging about 2 lbs a week. It's been so great to be able to play harder with the kids, run up and down stairs again, and just feel better about myself, overall. Now, I just need to get some updated pictures of myself so I can post them on eH and start dating again.

3 comments:

  1. e is so cute. Maybe she'll be a star player and dwarf those "big boys". She's got the genes for long legs! E on the swim team! I'm envious. I want T to experience that too. I'm inspired to look around and see if I can find out near our place.
    Yay on the weight loss!!! I'm really glad you found your energy back and the weight is coming off. I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 bags of clothes? Wow! Looks like the kids are having so much fun with their respective sports. My summer is just starting and I hope to get my boys active!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to keep loosing the weight. So glad you can catch up with the kids. Keep it up!
    Great idea to do things with your daughter while your son is swimming. I have a problem with my kids, in that when I take Yael to music lessons, I have to entertain my son, and it is during his nap time so he is very cranky. Glad to read you are back blogging.

    ReplyDelete